Sunday, January 9, 2011

Twinings Vanilla Black Tea

For my first I chose Twinings Vanilla Black Tea. Ever since I tried it I cannot stop drinking it. Sure from time to time I try something new but I always come back to this evergreen among flavors. I like the soft vanilla flavor that I never seem to get quite enough. I take it with a little skimmed milk, no sugar, no honey. I like it that way. The only time I take a little honey with it is when I go out. There's a great restaurant not far from where I live and they serve Vanilla Tea in a nicely crafted little iron bowl, with some honey and milk on the side and a glass cup so you can clearly observe how the honey, milk and black tea mix themselves in a delicious mixture.

When I'm at home or at work though, I stick to plain Vanilla Black Tea with just a little milk so the taste is a little milder and it goes easier on my stomach. Definitely one of my personal favorites people and I definitely recommend it. You can't go wrong with this one if you're planning a tea party with something sweet to go along.

Speaking of something sweet... I bought a new cookie recipe magazine recently and I'm trying it out. So far I baked three different kinds of cookies and they all went pretty well. To go along with this wonderful cup of Vanilla Black Tea I recommend "Coconut Corners". They are made with cranberry jam so there's a nice little sour-sweetness about them. And if you dip them in some chocolate that would be just perfect.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment